Fuller Sports Club Covid Plan
KEEPING YOU SAFE
At Fuller Sports Club, Cairns, the health and safety of our customers is our number one priority.
To ensure your safety whenever you visit, we’ve implemented the suggested measures from the Industry COVID Safe Plan for Queensland Hotels and Clubs including:
- Adhering to social distancing in all areas of our Club
- Following capacity guidelines
- Increased cleaning throughout the venue
- All staff have completed COVID-19 training
- Ensuring a register of patrons is kept and using the Check In Qld App to sign in patrons
- Instructing staff and customers who are unwell to not enter the venue
- Encouraging all staff and customers to download the COVID safe app
Check In Qld App
In compliance with the Queensland Government regulations, Fuller Sports Club, along with all Queensland hospitality businesses must use the Check In Qld app when signing patrons into our premises.
How to setup & use the Check In Qld App:
- You will need a compatible phone or tablet device and ensure the internet connection is switched on.
- Download the Check In Qld app from Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Register your details (required for the first time only).
- To check in, you will need to open the Check In Qld app, select ‘Check In Now’ and hover your smartphone over the displayed Check In Qld QR code at the venue (or scan the QR code using your phone’s camera).
- The app allows users to add any additional people with them at the time as guests.
- When the check-in is complete, please show staff the app successful check in screen.
If you are unable to sign in using the Check In Qld app, ask one of our friendly staff members at reception for other options.